Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Trivia Night Planning Committee
The Center for Women in Transition is seeking volunteers to serve on a trivia event planning committee. We'll be hosting a trivia night fundraiser in late September or early October to support our mission of assisting women in the criminal justice system successfully transition back to their families and communities. Trivia night will take place virtually, as will planning committee meetings. The event will include impactful mission moments, a silent auction, raffles, games, and, of course, trivia.
Different committee members can have different roles, depending on what committee members' interests and skillsets are. Roles may include:
- Attending planning meetings via Zoom starting in June through the event in October. Meetings would start off being once a month and grow in frequency closer to the date. There would be around 5 meetings total, each meeting lasting about 1 hour.
- Communicating as a group via email in between meetings to address immediate details that may need attention.
- Helping plan the details of the event--we will need lots of creativity and flexibility as we think through virtual options.
- Curating unique and exciting silent auction items.
- Picking up silent auction items from businesses and delivering them to local winners.
- Helping to spread the word about the event to your networks and through social media.
- Marketing and communications related to the event, including ideas for social media posts, mailings, emails, etc.
- Data entry--helping to keep track of registrations, people’s contact info for the silent auction, etc.
- Writing and mailing thank you cards after the event
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: