Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Gateway Hemophilia Association's Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk & 5K
The Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk & 5K is the largest annual fundraiser for the Gateway Hemophilia Association. Volunteers are needed to support this event in the following ways:
1. Set up volunteers - Time: 6:15 am-8:15 am - These volunteers will help unload the truck and set up tents and tables before the event
2. Course volunteers - Time: 8:45 am - 10:30 am - These volunteers are needed to stand along the walk/run course to hand out water and guide participants along the route.
3. Tear down volunteers - Time: 10:30 am-12:00 pm - These volunteers will help pack boxes, tear down tents and tables, and load the truck after the event.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: