Age Minimum (with Adult): 3+, Minimum Age:18+
Provide Dinner for Cancer Patients
"Dining with Hope” is a powerful volunteer program that allows restaurants, local groups, and organizations an opportunity to provide cancer patients and their caregivers an opportunity to share food and fellowship, as well as a sense of hope and understanding at the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge. The date needs to be scheduled in advance to ensure the date is available. Generally, dinner should be prepared for a minimum of 55-65 people and is served around 5:30-6pm Monday-Thursday (unless you would prefer a different time). Volunteers are encouraged to eat with the Hope Lodge guests, which is such a great way to learn their journies and make new friends!
- Volunteers purchase all groceries and cook at Hope Lodge or bring in a meal professionally catered
- Volunteers serve meal, eat/meet with guests, then clean-up prior to leaving
- Volunteers must be 16 or older (18 or older if no guardian)
- Maximum amount of volunteers in group is 12 people
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: