Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Reception Assistant
As a volunteer Reception Assistant, you will be the first contact for any visitors at our HealthVisions Midwest office. We will rely on you to greet our visitors with a smile and help them feel looked after and at ease.
- Answering the telephone, taking and relaying messages
- Greeting visitors in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Monitoring those entering and exiting the building
- Assist with scheduling appointments
- Provide general clerical and administrative support as required
What you will get out of it
- Internal and external training
- Opportunities to meet and work with new people
- The opportunity to use existing skills and gain new ones
- Read and write to a reasonable level
- Relate well to the public and communicate clearly
- Patience with those who are unable to communicate clearly or less confident
- Able to work according to volunteer policies and procedures
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: