Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Host a Pizza Party for Cancer Patients
Host a Pizza Party for the cancer patients that stay at Hope Lodge hospitality house. Your group can personally come to Hope Lodge and serve your pizza meal, or you may order & pay over the phone, have it delivered to Hope Lodge, and staff will take care of serving the meal.
- All food is purchased by the volunteers "ready to serve." No food may be prepared in a home kitchen.
- There are no food restrictions to consider.
- The volunteer group provides:
- 20 large, cooked pizzas delivered by the pizza restaurant to Hope Lodge around 5 pm. We suggest a selection of 4-5 types of pizzas. In general, pepperoni and Hawaiian are most popular, followed by sausage or specialty pizzas. If ordering vegetarian pizzas, one is usually sufficient.
- Finger dessert to serve 65 people (e.g. cookies, cupcakes, ice cream bars)
- The Hope Lodge provides:
- Silverware, napkins, plates, gloves, ice
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: