Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Professional Skills
Administrative Assistant to the Director Volunteer
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please fill out our volunteer survey at https://fitandfoodconnection.org/make-a-difference/volunteer/
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
Bring your computer skills, strong interpersonal and communications skills, enthusiastic committed work ethic, and ability to multi-task to join our team as a high-level administrative assistant to the director where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need. We are looking for individuals with extensive professional experience and those able to make a long-term commitment.
We are currently seeking a volunteer administrative assistant to the director who will:
* Work with the Co-Director on a variety of tasks that come up often.
* Help with corporate grant applications and sponsorships.
* Manage online photos/videos
* Organize files
* Send and receive documents
* Type documents in better formats
* Assist in managing our database
* Collect and organize data
* Coordinate and follow up on meetings and programs
We're dedicated to finding the opportunity that is right for you! To find out more about our organization, please visit: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: