Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Virtual Office Assistant- Development Staff
The Development Virtual Office Assistant will assist The Salvation Army Divisional Headquarters contact donors to thank them for helping our organization. This position helps to extend the resources at The Salvation Army to better assist and direct the needs of our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Development staff to contact donors to welcome them to The Salvation Army
- Work with the Development staff to contact donors to thank them for their generosity
- Report call details to Development staff in a timely manner
Background clearance required
Be courteous and personable when dealing with donors
Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
Respect and maintain confidentiality of The Salvation Army volunteers, partners, and donors
Home computer with internet access
Call script will be prepared for the volunteer
Start time and working days are flexible
This is a virtual opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: