Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Fundraising
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please fill out our volunteer survey at https://fitandfoodconnection.org/make-a-difference/volunteer/
Bring your enthusiasm, fundraising experience, effective communication skills, and love of building strong community relationships to join our team as a fundraising volunteer where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking an experienced fundraising volunteer who will:
* Collaborate to develop new partnership opportunities with local businesses, food pantries, churches, hospitals, clinics, grocery stores, etc.
* Reach out to restaurants, stores, and companies to identify donation opportunities
* Follow up on open opportunities including ongoing communication, application completion and marketing
* Collaborate with our event planners to pull resources together for successful events
* Maintain established partnerships with current donors and sponsors
* Possible on-the-ground coordination of fundraising events
We are looking for leaders with prior experience in fundraising who are willing to make a long-term commitment.
To find out more about our organization, please visit: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: