Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Making Games for Seniors
The Adult Day Center (ADC) at the J has been providing quality full-day programming for adults for nearly 40 years. Our participants include seniors and other adults with Alzheimer’s disease/dementia, brain injuries, cognitive or physical disabilities, or diseases that result in the need for a supported environment.
The center is always looking for fun games to engage our participants.
We are currently hoping for volunteers to help with these ideas (but other ideas are definitely welcome):
- Design and create a Jeopardy Game Board
- Design and create a Mini-Golf Course (3-6 holes or more)
- Record simple, step-by-step How-To videos for using smartphone apps
- Develop and record a "Passion Presentation" Select a topic that you are interested in or passionate about then create and deliver a virtual presentation around that topic.
The work should be done off-site. We will make arrangements for drop off.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: