Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Youth Virtual Program Support Specialist
- Provide youth program participants assistance with technology and academic work.
- Troubleshoot internet and technology issues.
- Lead organized learning and recreational activities for youth, directed by Program Director and or Program Coordinator.
- As needed, differentiate lessons and activities so they are appropriate to students with various abilities.
- Provide instruction on the safe and proper use of supplies and equipment.
- Implement discipline techniques and classroom management when appropriate.
- Track and report youth performance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of agency vision, mission, and services.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software packages.
- Knowledge of Zoom, Teams, and other technology platforms.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs and time pressures.
- Ability to disseminate information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to create and sustain positive working relationships at all levels of the agency; internal and external.
- Ability to track, analyze, and adjust programs as necessary.
- High School Diploma. Some college preferred.
- Excellent organizational & customer service skills.
- Able to manage competing demands and monitors multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: