Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
COVID-19 Supplies Needed
During the COIVD-19 pandemic, children and families served by Unleashing Potential's Early Childhood Education, Afterschool and Summer Enrichment Programs (grades K-5) need:
- Personal Hygiene Items (i.e. hand sanitizer, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies (Lysol wipes, paper towels, antibacterial soaps, and sprays)
For the return to on-site services (suspended 3/20/2020), the agency will need the following for staff and children:
- Personal Protective Equipment/Supplies (i.e. touch-free thermometers, powder-free latex/vinyl gloves, disposable masks for youth and staff, hand sanitizer, etc.)
- You can drop off items at the Early Childhood Education Center at Caroline Mission (2828 Caroline Street, St. Louis, MO 63104).
- Thursdays from 10 am-2 pm
- NO contact drop off - Our staff will bring the products in from the concrete entry area near the main entrance. Simply ring the bell (with your elbow) to let those inside know you have dropped off. Please provide your name, address, phone number, and list of items if you would like an in-kind tax receipt.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: