Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Front Desk Administrator
Volunteer Reports to: Community Engagement Coordinator
Summary: The Volunteer Receptionist will be responsible for supporting various administrative projects and day-to-day duties for The Youth & Family Center. Such responsibilities include greeting visitors, answering all incoming calls, and refer calls to appropriate staff members, maintaining inventory of office supplies, sorting mail. Ensure cleanliness of front office areas for staff, visitors, and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fax and photocopy documents
- Greet Visitors
- Answering phones/door
- Sort and distribute mail
- Prepare outgoing packages
- Experience in Microsoft Office user including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with handling phone calls, email correspondence. Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, honest communication, positive attitude, and ability to carry a professional tone.
Training & Supervision
- Attends general volunteer orientation
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: