Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
The Fit and Food Connection is looking for a committed and organized individual to join our team as Program Ambassador!
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our free fitness and nutrition programs.
At this time, this volunteer will work on tasks virtually pertaining to this opportunity, specifically organize current systems in place for tracking attendance and maintaining client and volunteer rosters.
Once, regular programming is back up and running, responsibilities as Program Ambassador involve attending programs to:
- Attend as many fitness and nutrition classes as possible
- Help participants with sign in
- Track attendance
- Assist the instructor to ensure all runs smoothly
- Take photos and/or video for the organization
- Bring all necessary sign-in sheets and marketing materials to the class
- Answer any questions for attendees inquiring about The Fit and Food Connection.
We would prefer an individual who has a flexible schedule, transportation, and can commit to regular attendance at programs. We are looking for leaders who are willing to make a long-term commitment (at least one year).
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: