Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
We are looking for energetic and reliable volunteers to go into St. Louis City and Metro East schools to deliver our Scouting Program. This ensures that all students have the opportunity to join Scouting even when it is challenging to find adult leaders.
When you volunteer for this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with youth, leading programs and activities for assigned Scouting units.
-Conduct field trips, campouts, cultural activities, and other horizon-broadening experiences.
-Attend council Cub Scout/Boy Scout Advancement Workshops, summer camps, and activities.
-Document program outcomes, youth achievements, attendance, and registration renewals
-Strong interpersonal, organization, and process-improvement skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise of discretion, and independent judgment
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and interacting with diverse audiences.
- Excellent people skills, enthusiastic, punctual, responsible, and creative
-Self-motivated individual with solid time management skills and strong organizational skills
-High ethical and professional working standards
-Must be able to pass a background check
-Will be required to complete the Youth Protection Training
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: