Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Professional Skills
Volunteer Board Members
Bring your professional experience as a St. Louis community leader in the areas of law, marketing, fundraising, or local government and join our team as a volunteer board member where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need. We are interested specifically in board members who will support The Fit and Food Connection through fundraising and community development efforts. We are currently seeking board members who have prior experience serving on a board and who can make a long-term commitment.
Our board members will:
- Advise in their area of expertise
- Establish management policies and oversee organizational activities
- Help ensure adequate resources are available to meet goals
- Meet periodically with other board members to discuss and vote on policies
- Engage members of the community to fundraise for and make connections on behalf of the Fit and Food Connection
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: