Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Missouri Rural Health Association Volunteer Driver
Become a community hero - Help your neighbors and community members get to their much needed medical and wellness appointments by becoming a HealthTran Volunteer Driver.
We are in search of individuals thoroughout 15 counties in the St. Joesph area with a desire to help others and that love working with people. Whether due to disability, illness or lack of reliable transportation, members of your community are unable to get to their much needed medical and wellness appointments. Our driver's improve the quality of life of these passengers by getting them where they need to be.
As a Volunteer Driver you would:
- Receive mileage reimbursement at $0.80 per mile
- Pick your own schedule - select the rides that meet your availability
- Set your own limits - drive locally or long distance
- Receive CIMA Supplemental Volunteer Insurance coverage
- Make a difference in the lives of many and make friends along the way!
- Live in St. Joseph and surrounding counties: Andrew, Buchanan, Clinton, DeKalb, Caldwell, Davies, Livingston, Grundy, Mercier, Harrison, Gentry, Worth, Atchison, Holt, and Nodaway.
- 3+ years with a valid Drivers License
- 21+ years of age
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid vehicle registration and auto insurance
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: