Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Professional Skills
Volunteer Fitness and Nutrition Program Leaders (Local)
Bring your love of fitness and nutrition or experience as a professional in those fields and join our team as a volunteer fitness or nutrition program leader. We have many opportunities, whether you're a professional or would prefer to help us coordinate the admin side of things.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking fitness and nutrition program leaders or those who would like to help coordinate fitness and nutrition related activities. Our fitness and nutrition program leaders contribute in the following ways:
- We’d like to expand our programs, seminars, and classes and we’re looking for enthusiastic fitness and nutrition professionals to create programming by finding space and teacher and handling the marketing efforts
- Wellness enthusiasts who are willing to teach their skills on a limited or ongoing basis are welcome. Classes can be on any topic of your choosing!
- If you would like to teach a seminar, weekly or monthly nutrition class, or instruct a fitness class, we would love for you to apply.
- We also provide one-on-one nutrition and/or fitness coaching. We have a lot of clients that would love the individual attention to work on their health goals. This time commitment is about 4-6 months and you are welcome to work with as many or few clients as you would like
We're dedicated to finding the opportunity that is right for you! To volunteer, please follow this link to tell us about your interest in this position: Volunteer Survey
To find out more about our organization, please visit: The Fit and Food Connection
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: