Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Professional Skills
Bring your enthusiasm, effective communication skills, and love of building strong community relationships to join our team as a fundraising volunteer where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking a fundraising volunteer who will:
- Collaborate to develop new partnership opportunities with local business, food pantries, churches, hospitals, clinics, grocery stores, etc.
- Reach out to restaurants, stores, and companies to identify donation opportunities
- Follow up on open opportunities including ongoing communication, application completion and marketing
- Collaborate with our event planners to pull resources together for successful events
- Maintain established partnerships with current donors and sponsors
- Possible on-the-ground coordination of fundraising events
We're dedicated to finding the opportunity that is right for you! To volunteer, please follow this link to tell us about your interest in this position: Volunteer Survey
To find out more about our organization, please visit: The Fit and Food Connection
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: